Sunday, November 9, 2008

6 weeks in counting

I only have 6 weeks of classes left starting tomorrow! I am so excited! I am cooking in the student ran restaurant, DuJour, starting tomorrow. I am so scared and yet so happy and excited all at the same time. It should be a blast. I get to spend three weeks there and then I get to move to the front of the house and try my hand at waiting and such. I am incredibly nervous for that. I then am off just after Christmas for an exciting three month adventure. I am still not sure where my internship lies but hopefully it will truly be an adventure even it is still here in Arizona. I am currently looking at Resorts and Hotels such as the Ritz-Carlton, Marriott, Sheraton and other such fine companies. I am hoping to find an internship to fit my needs perfectly! I am just so excited to start in the restaurant tomorrow! I am so close to being done and it feels great!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

No you are not a good blogger since I have been checking this blog and it had not been updated forever! I am glad that now it has new things so I can see what you are up to!