Sunday, November 23, 2008

I finally feel like a chef!

The day has finally come....I finally feel like a chef! It is a great feeling! I have just been feeling like a cook and struggling some days to feel like that but now I feel like a chef! I have just three days left in the kitchen of the student-ran restaurant and I am so glad and so excited! I feel like I might just survive in the industry! I actually am starting to feel confident and that I can do it...I can succeed and for that I am so very grateful! Cooking in the restaurant has been fantastic and I am learning by leaps and bounds everyday! I really like the rush of the restaurant although it is so stressful and chaotic at times! I am very grateful for finally coming to feel like I can succeed and this restaurant has blessed me with the ability to know that. I am so grateful!
As for another news...my friend had an attempted break-in at her house last week and so I have been staying there. I have come to realize how much I hate living alone. It was nice at first but now it is awful. I am looking forward to the end of January when I can get roommates again. It will be a very nice.
Thankgiving is this week and I get to go home to UTAH!! YES!! It will be so nice to see my family and to get to show off some of my cooking skills! I am very grateful for Thanksgiving! It is a great time to be grateful and I am very grateful for all my blessings at this time of the year as well as every other time of the year!!

No comments: