Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Biltmore

I went to the Biltmore last friday to meet with the executive chef there. With the ecomony he can't hire me but he agreed to meet with me and give me a tour of the Biltmore and all I can say is wow.


This is the Lobby. It was beautiful. As soon as I walked in one of the employees came over and greeted me and offered me a drink. It was insane!

These bushes actually exist and they look just like that! It was so beautiful up there, I felt like I was in a completely different world!
I loved the Biltmore and can only hope to make enough money one day to stay in hotels like that. It would be amazing to work there also. I was so impressed with the operations and everything they have going on. There food is amazing and the enviorment great. It was just an amazing place!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

What a bummer that they could not hire you!