Tuesday, February 10, 2009

On behalf of my sister....

So since my sister is obessed with movies I decided that on her behalf I would write a movie review for my blog. I recently went and saw "He just not that into you." It was a cute movie. It is a chic flick for sure but as a lover of chic flicks it was great. Bradley Cooper, Scarlett Johannsen, and Demi Moore's story line is a bit to dirty for my taste but the other stories are so cute and of course just like any chic flick they have good happy endings. I would recommend this movie to anyone who likes a good chic flick and likes happy endings.
As another note "Confessions of a Shopaholic" comes out this weekend. I am super excited about that movie as well. It looks cute and it is about shopping! A chic flick and shopping....what more could a movie need?

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I am glad that you were thinking of me! I am exciting for Shopaholic too. I am going to see it this weekend. I am reading the book and it is hilarious!!!