Friday, December 19, 2008

No More School!

I finished my last day of school today! I am so incredibly excited and proud to have accomplished culinary school! I worked my butt off and have a 4.0 GPA to show for it. I am also the only one in my class to have one! Go Megan Go! It was great to end around the holidays...it was kinda like a Christmas present to myself! It has been a busy and stressful week! We have had tests and projects due and we were all so excited to be done that is was hard to focus! I did well on my final also...I only missed one and it was on the crazy french we had to know. And might I note that we did not take a french class in school.

We had some real jerks eat in the restaurant this week and may I just say to the general public...be compassionate of those cooking and serving your food! It is a tough job and being mean and picky makes us irritated and unwilling to help. If you have a problem be polite and courteous and it will get fixed so much quicker and happier. Everyone makes mistakes and unless you have never one you don't have a right to be so darn upset when someone else makes one! So next time your steak is undercooked, or you get the wrong dessert just take a deep breath and remember...be nice! We are trying!

No comments: