Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Oh Where Oh Where has my sunshine gone?

Wow! I just arrived back to Utah this afternoon and all I can say is cold!! I thought Arizona was cold but no I will never take my 60 degree weather for granted again! I love the fact that I can normally wear a short sleeve shirt and a light jacket and be perfectly warm! I also still have green grass at home and flowers....it is so weird to look everywhere and see white! It snowed from Cedar City to Brigham and I thought I had missed the snow...I quickly learned I haven't. It is cold and wet and slick and I don't miss it at all! I am missing my sunshine and green grass right now!I am just cold and I can't get warm! My ears to my toes are cold and I just can't get warm! Oh where oh where has my sunshine gone?

No comments: